Dairyland Dolls - Roller DerbyDairyland Dolls Take on the WorldMad 

Rollin' Dolls - Roller Derby

Saturday, September 02, 2006

this is not your flight to bismark

It's Saturday morning and I'm just checking the connection before meeting everyone for breakfast. As we landed in Minneapolis, the flight attendant announced that because of unexpected circumstances, this was not the flight to Bismark and everyone would have to exit the plane. The trip out to Seattle wasn't too bad, but as soon as Betty Bloodlust and I found our seats in the back row, two kids started screaming and crying nearby. All I could think was "this is not your flight to Bismark." Unfortunately, airline service just isn't what it used to be. On a four hour flight they had water and orange juice for free and you could by a snack for $2. For those of you who know about the trip to New York last summer, you understand when I say at least we didn't take Amtrak...

The action gets started in about 4 hours. I don't know if there's a connection at the arena, so I'll do my best to keep things updated. We play Kansas City and Texas back to back and then get a short break before taking on the BAD Girls. I'm hoping to post results while the other pool skates.

2 Comments:

Blogger seansolo said...

mmmmmmmmmmmmmooooooooooooooo!!!!!

1:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm dying to hear some results!!

1:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home